sábado, 5 de junio de 2021

My favorite picture

My favorite picture was taken by my old classmate Víctor Acevedo, show my old classmates, and I, in the travel of my last year of studies in Bariloche, Argentina, in front of handicrafts stalls. It was taken on January 16, 2020, that day was the last of the travel and we take the opportunity to take many more souvenir photos, I also remember that it was very cold that day.


I like it because it brings me many memories of that travel, it was the first time I left the country to know so many beautiful places with different people and eat their delicious chocolates and alfajores, also for the first time there you can ice skating, I was so happy. They took us to reservations that the city had that were beautiful and at night to discos that I really didn't like much because of the loud noise there was. That was the last time we were all together

Despite the problems, I really had a great time and really that photo reminds me.

5 comentarios:

  1. I hope you and your friends can travel together again~

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How great that you were able to visit another country with your classmates

    ResponderEliminar
  3. what a beautiful memory you have, I imagine that it will never be erased from your heart. <3

    ResponderEliminar

Halloween

Hello! I hope you are well, this week we have to talk about a free topic so... as Halloween was recently, I will tell you about the origins ...