domingo, 30 de mayo de 2021

What will I do on my next vacation?

Questions:

  • Where will I be? 
  • Who will I be with?
  • What will I do?
  • Where I want to go?
  • Why can't I do more things?
  • What would you do if the pandemic was more under control?

I'm going to stay at my house with my mom and my brother. I'm going to reread the stories that I like and look for new ones, while listening to music. I hope to sleep more if my cat Kim, allows me, although I would like to get up at the same time. Maybe, I'm going to see a series or anime that I like and I'm going to practice drawing the subject of realism so that I don't forget.

I would like to go visit my best friend who lives in another town and stay with her, or if you prefer that she come visit me to catch up on our affairs because now we are both occupied by the university, I haven't seen her in a long time.

The situation the country is going through due to the pandemic limits many things that I would like to do on my vacations, If the contagion situation was more controlled, I would go to the cinema.

5 comentarios:

  1. Hello ivanouna! I hope the pandemic ends as soon as possible:(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Watching a great serie or anime is a good vacation panorama haha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi ivanouna! I watch anime too. I am currently watching shaman king, tokyo revengers and erased hahahaha. Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  4. One of the good things about this pandemic is all the time there is to watch anime hahah

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Ivanouna, I hope you can meet your friend soon! ❤️

    ResponderEliminar

Halloween

Hello! I hope you are well, this week we have to talk about a free topic so... as Halloween was recently, I will tell you about the origins ...