sábado, 15 de mayo de 2021

Why did I choose this career?

When I was a child I lived in a rural area, I always saw animals like horses, cows, sheep, turkeys, also in my house there were always pets: dogs and cats, I really liked everyone and I wanted to help take care of them, so I wanted to be a veterinarian when i grow up. 

When I was close to finishing high school where I was studying in the city, I thought about being a medical technologist, a history or arts teacher, even an astronomer, but I ended up applying for just medical technology and forestry engineering.

The moment I chose to study forestry engineering I did it because I find their work interesting, all areas covering, also because it would allow me to go places and learn in practice.

For now I have found the topics we learn interesting, some more difficult than others, but I know that because of the pandemic everything has also been complicated and I have to be patient, hoping that everything we were going to learn in practice can one day be done and not lost.

I would like to work for SAG or CONAF, although I have not decided something specific yet.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Ivanouna! I also like to learn by doing, above all if is in the forest hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Ivanouna, i also wanted study many careers! hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi ivanouna! I wanted to be a veterinarian too hahaah

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Ivanouna, i think you were lucky enough to have grown up in a rural area, it is fascinating to see so many different animals and plants c:

    ResponderEliminar

Halloween

Hello! I hope you are well, this week we have to talk about a free topic so... as Halloween was recently, I will tell you about the origins ...