domingo, 27 de junio de 2021

My favorite subject

My favorite subject is Ecología General, for the importance it has when talking about the structure and functioning of ecosystems, in addition to the relations that exist between living organisms with their environment and the scale of that.

What I do mainly in class is to take notes of the most important thing the teacher says, or what I reach. After class and when I have time, I finish the notes and read the readings that the teacher leaves, it also leaves the most important highlighting, because something related may also appear in an evaluation.  We have seen topics such as the basic concepts of ecology, the adaptations of plants to resource limitations, the flow of energy, the functioning of ecosystems, the flow of water among many more varied topics that help us understand.

I like it for the variety of topics that must be known and understood to finally know how the ecosystems do they work, in which we will work as forestry engineers, and thus also know what is their best management for the benefit of us and them.

2 comentarios:

  1. hello ivanouna, general ecology is a very important and necessary topic to manage forests

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You're right, that subject contains tooooo many and very interesting topics.

    ResponderEliminar

Halloween

Hello! I hope you are well, this week we have to talk about a free topic so... as Halloween was recently, I will tell you about the origins ...